Super Professionals offer the following services in relation to self managed superannuation funds:
- New Fund Establishment
- Annual Compliance
- Pension/Lump Sum Services
- Estate Planning & Administration
- SMSF Borrowing
- Other Services
- Pre-establishment financial analysis and advice including investment advice from WTC Financial Services financial advisors (if required).
- Fund setup including sourcing deeds from a leading Australian law firm, completion of registrations and regulatory documentation and arranging a corporate trustee (if required).
- Preparation of financial statements and annual return, preparation of member statements and meeting minutes, review of yearly transactions to ensure contributions caps, sole purpose test, market valuation and other compliance rules have been met.
- Completion of the annual audit & audit report.
- For pension funds – calculation of minimum annual pensions, preparation of minutes, preparation of annual PAYG statements and summaries (if applicable) and arranging an actuarial certificate.
- Provide advice and attend to regulatory documents to establish a transition to retirement pension or an account based pension.
- Attend to regulatory documents to enable a lump sum payment.
- Attend to regulatory documents to enable a fund to revert back to accumulation phase.
- Prepare and lodge annual or quarterly business activity statements.
- Prepare binding death nomination forms.
- Attend to death benefit processing.
- Provide advice, development strategies and facilitate development of appropriate advice, structures & entities to enable a superfund to borrow including arranging the establishment of a debt instalment trust, Trustee Company, loan agreements, minutes and other regulatory documentation.
- Attend to deregistration and wind up of a fund.
- Arrange for a trustee & member removal or addition to a fund.
- Arrange for trust deeds to be amended.
- Arrange for in-house asset loan agreements.
- Facilitate and attend to marriage breakdown benefit splitting.
- Superannuation consulting services.
Overall, SuperProfessionals ensures clients will receive the right advice and ensure all steps are complete in the compliance SMSF Compliance function ensuring peace of mind for you!